Madrid Book Fair
Every spring the Madrid Book Fair is one of the main cultural events for lovers of books and literature.
It first took place in 1933. Today, the over 350 stalls set up along the Paseo de Carruajes avenue in Madrid's Retiro park not only offer the public the chance to discover the latest literary offerings, but also to meet their favourite writers. Every day, the bookshops and publishing companies organise book-signing sessions featuring the most popular authors. What's more, you'll find all kinds of books arranged on the different stands, which you can buy at a very attractive discount.
- Datum: Från 2017-maj-26 till 2017-jun-11
Plaza de la Independencia, 7
Öppettider och priser
- Från 2017-maj-26 till 2017-jun-11
- Helgdagar Från 10:00 till 14:30 Från 17:00 till 21:30
* Uppgifterna kan komma att ändras
VAD VILL DU GÖRA I SPANIEN? BOKA DIN AKTIVITET HÄR
Discover one of the voguest distric in Madrid a place ...(+Visa mer)
- Travel by high speed train from Madrid to enjoy a ...(+Visa mer)
For those who love shopping Las Rozas Village is the ...(+Visa mer)