Deep in the middle of a bicentennial pine forest and bathed to the north by the river Duero we find a unique place that combines landscape, tradition and charm. A farm of 110 hectares, where the vineyard is confused with nature tucked away in Finca Villacreces, a winery in the heart of the so-called "Golden Mile" of Ribera del Duero.
Enjoy a didactic tour that starts at the foot of the vineyard, knowing firsthand the viticulture we practice in each of our 15 plots. Following the same process that the grape makes in the winery, our visit advances through the processes of fermentation and aging in the barrel.
The past of Finca Villacreces also has room in our visit, thanks to which you will discover the history that has passed since the 14th century to the present day.
Discover the secrets of the hidden jewel of Ribera del Duero and taste two of our wines, PRUNO and FINCA VILLACRECES, accompanied by an aperitif made up of typical products of the region and a tasting of gourmet olive oil.
- Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 and 13:00 h.
Duration: 90 minutes.
- No minimum group required.
- Maximum 12 people. Groups to consult.
- Book in advance.
- Includes visit, tasting of two wines, aperitif and tasting of oil.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Quintanilla de Onésimo (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 27/03/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Finca Villaceces
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut
Other activities you may find interesting
€150 per person (including taxes)
- Travel by high speed train from Madrid to enjoy a ... (+Visa mer)