Ecoturistic Trekking in Picos de Europa
Ecoturistic five days that will allow us to publicize the wilder side of the Picos de Europe, its León side, the most spectacular and less known, less traveled and where plant and animal species seek refuge trekking that have disappeared from the other areas. In addition to iconic animals like the Iberian wolf, brown bear or almost disappeared Grouse, here are preserved the best natural values that justify its preservation as a National Park, and traditional ways of life which also led to its declaration as a Biosphere Reserve.
Program: Day 1, transfer to Soto de Sajambre from Madrid (the ability to share trip with organizers and other customers opens). Day 2, the first day of trekking between Soto de Sajambre and Vega Huerta (10 km. Route). Day 3, the second day of trekking between Vega Huerta and Cordiñanes (8 km. Route). Day 4, the third day of trekking between Cordiñanes and Collado Jermoso (6 km. Route). Day 5, the fourth day of trekking between Collado Jermoso and Valdeón (12 km. Route). Day 6, the last day of trekking between Valdeón and Sajambre (14 km. Route). Day 7, back from Soto de Sajambre to Madrid.
- Price: €425 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Oseja de Sajambre (León)
Posada de Valdeón (León)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Must book at least 20 days in advance.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut
Rebecos in Vega Huerta
Canal de Capozo
Other activities you may find interesting
€350 per person (including taxes)
This is the main route, the most well-known. ... (+Visa mer)