FULL DAY TRIP IN PONTEVEDRA
Pontevedra is the capital of las Rías Baixas, the southern part of Galicia, where it shelters one of the most interesting old quarters in terms of history and culture. It’s a modern city open to the sea that won’t leave anyone indifferent with its emblazoned houses, porches, squares and the good care of the centre. We’ll walk through the Alameda, the Church of la Peregrina, the Church of San Bartolomé, Church of Santa María la Mayor and the must visit places for every tourist at la Plaza de la Verdura, the Convent of las Apariciones, Plaza de la Herrería and the Plaza del Teucro. You’ll enjoy a menu made with typical products while you taste the Albariño wine elaborated in the region.
Optional visit to Combarro town is available.
- Transfers from Santiago to Pontevedra
- Touristic guide
- Indicated monuments and museum tickets
- Tasting menu
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut