Hiking is to walk in nature areas. In OcioAventura Cerro Gordo we know the best sites to do hiking in the Andalusia's heart.
We have low level routes for children and more difficult routes suitable for adults.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
Guided routes of birdwatching in the Valle Alto del ... (+Visa mer)
Gargantilla del Lozoya y ...
€60 per person (including taxes)
Discover and enjoy walking around ancient olive trees ... (+Visa mer)