Among Bulls and Horses
A unique opportunity to get to know, first hand, the fighting bull and the Andalusian Horse in a privileged environment in the heart of an Mediterranean pastureland.
Discover by the hand of our guides the world of the breeding of the fighting bull along the visit of the facilities of a working ranch. Step inside the Testing Bullring where the selection of the cattle takes place, visit the pens for direct work with the animals and next embark on a tour amidst centenary holm oaks in the Biosphere Reserve along which you will get to know the bulls and the horses through all the stages of their development.
After the tour you will have the chance to familiarize yourself with some of our most special horses in the stables and the practice ring, where you will meet our Picador’s horse and the Pure Spanish Horse stallion. On the Practice ring where the bullfighter trains daily seize the moment to discover for yourself the tools of the trade: capote (pink cape) and muleta (red cape) and practice a pass or two.
The visit lasts about 60-70 minutes, once you have finished, you’ll have the time to enjoy some time to relax on our beautiful terrace with breathtaking views of the Mountain or in our large events hall where you can look at some bullfights posters and miniature bullrings.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 26/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Nature. Ecotourism. Agrotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: RESERVATAURO RONDA
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
Winter trip to the only national park in Catalonia, ... (+Visa mer)
€896 per person (including taxes)
Photography with us the great diversity of fauna, ... (+Visa mer)