Barcelona Gourmet Food Tour
Discover the taste of the real Barcelona
Discover the best flavours of the city walking through the historic neighbourhoods of the Gothic, the Born and the Barceloneta districts. Walking through the narrow alleys while you enjoy amazing food is an experience that you cannot miss in Barcelona. In this guided tour, we will visit the most genuine and emblematic restaurants and taverns of three different districts, each of them showing you the love we have for authentic food.
Our exclusive menu starts with a rich and typical Catalan appetizer with mixed fishes and shellfish, anchovy, Mexican olives, potatoes and Russian salad accompanied by a delicious homemade vermouth.
Our selected food tour continues with the well-known paella, rich in prawns and mussels served with an excellent white wine. We will finish our tour with a large steak coming from the green lands of the north of Spain served with a remarkable red wine that will intensify the taste of the meal.
- Old town guided tour
- Visit to three specialized restaurants with their selected menu
- Wines & Cava
* Private tour - minimum 02 persons. Rates informed for 02 persons.
- Price: €292 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 30/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Available daily Duration 4h. Departure at 18:30 pm (recommended) Departure from Hotel or the agreed point
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Information från leverantörenSkriv ut