Типичный продукт региона
- Автономное сообщество: Murcia
The temperate climate of the Region of Murcia is suitable for growing pears.
Coming from a tree of the rose family, the pear has different characteristics depending on the variety, although in general it is conical in shape with fleshy pulp, a more or less sweet flavour and a high water content. It is harvested between the months of August and September, the perfect time for eating them fresh. Depending on the pear's state of ripeness, it will display differences in terms of flavour, sweetness, acidity and softness or roughness. It is a juicy fruit used to make jams, preserves and compotes. The dessert pears in red wine is also made with it, making use of this area's delicious wines.
Информация о продукте
- Вид продуктов: Fruit
- Сезон: The following varieties of pear are grown in the Murcian town of Jumilla: Ercolini, Castell, Premier and Blanquilla.
- Происхождение: They is produced in the Murcian town of Jumilla.
- Рекомендуемый напиток: Young red and sweet wine
- Рецепты: Red wine compote
Информация о питательной ценности
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: 0
- Примечания: Rich in fibre and potassium.