Vall de Boí, La
San Clemente de Taüll Church
Church of San Clemente de Taüll
Vall de Boí Romanesque
San Clemente de Taüll is one of the Romanesque churches in the Boí Valley, which received the UNESCO World Heritage designation in 2000.
The church was built between the 11th and 12th centuries and was consecrated in 1123. It has a basilical ground plan, with three naves separated by columns. The altar gives onto three arched apses. The bell tower is square, with six floors, and is decorated with pilaster bands and geminate windows. The wall paintings in the sanctuary (Pantocrator, Saints and Apostles and scenes from the Old and New Testaments and the Apocalypse) date from 1123. The paintings in the church are copies; the originals are preserved in the Catalonia National Art Museum (MNAC).
- Год постройки: Church
- Художественный период: Romanesque
- Исторический период: 12th century
- Расположение: The surrounding area is home to numerous examples of this priceless local Romanesque architecture declared to be a World Heritage treasure by UNESCO.
- С 01 сен по 30 июн
- С Понедельник по Воскресенье С 10:00 по 14:00 С 16:00 по 19:00
- С 01 июл по 31 авг
- С Понедельник по Воскресенье С 10:00 по 14:00 С 16:00 по 20:00
- Общий тариф: 5€
- Группы: 3€