Данный веб-сайт использует куки-файлы для обеспечения оптимальных условий для его использования. Продолжение пользования сайтом означает ваше согласие на применение этих файлов. Получить дополнительную информацию или сведения о возможных изменениях конфигурации можно в разделе «Политика в отношении куки-файлов»




Контактная информация

Ronda de Julián Romero 18
16001  Cuenca  (Castile-La Mancha)
www.turismocastillalamancha.com
Тел.:+34 969220925
Факс:+34 969220739

Местонахождение

Автономное сообщество:
Castile-La Mancha

Провинция / Остров:
Cuenca

Cuenca

Заказ билетов


Описание

The current site of the Menéndez Pelayo International University was a building that the Carmelite order of nuns bought in 1622 from Fernando Ruíz de Alarcón for a total of nine-hundred and seventy thousand Maravedis (Spanish currency of the time). It lies on the highest part of the city, on the River Huécar valley, within an area that has been declared a World heritage site by UNESCO. It was rebuilt on two occasions in the 17th century: in 1624, the stonework maestro Juan de Celaya made the modifications while in 1651 the carpenter Pedro García and the builder Antonio Velasco were entrusted with making the changes.

Год постройки:
Convent

Художественный период:
Baroque

Исторический период:
17th century, 16th century

Полезная информация

Режим работы

С Понедельник по Воскресенье
С 11:00 по 14:00
С 17:00 по 20:00


Даты закрытия: Вторник

Цены

Вход бесплатный

Услуги

Library
Courses / Workshops
Education and cultural activities

Карта


Поблизости