Interesting iron structure designed by Rovira i Trias.
It opened in 1882 and has a particularly interesting structure featuring one of the finest examples of iron architecture from the second half of the 19th century.
The Sant Antoni market is a giant iron structure that was designed by the architect Rovira i Trias in 1882. It is the first market in Barcelona to be built beyond the city walls, immediately after their demolition and when the city was planning the Eixample extension area. Together with the El Born market, it is one of the finest examples of iron architecture from the second half of the 19th century. On Sunday mornings it is very popular with collectors of old publications, stamps and postcards. Visitors will find stalls selling books, music, video games and comics.
- Год постройки: Industrial building
- Художественный период: Neo-classical
- Исторический период: 19th century
- С Понедельник по Четверг С 07:00 по 14:30 С 17:00 по 20:30
- Праздничные дни и Суббота С 07:00 по 20:30
Доступность для инвалидов
- Car park with disabled access