Контактная информация

Calle Adolfo Clavarana s/n
03300  Orihuela, Alicante - Alacant  (Valencia)
Тел.:+34 965300240




Originally a Dominican convent but after the bull of 1569, privilege awarded by Pope Pío V, it became a University until its en closing in 1824 by Minister Calomarde. The convent has a rectangular floor plan.The main facade is characterised by its austerity, of note are the horizontal effects, underlined by cornice singularly interrupted by spaces and the decoration of the main fronts.The facade of the convent has three bodies that follow the three classic orders.The main front of the University, built by Pedro Juan Codoñer. Formed of two bodies, finished off with the allegoric figure of the Sabiduría.

  • Год постройки: Convent
  • Художественный период: Renaissance
  • Исторический период: 16th century