Данный веб-сайт использует куки-файлы для обеспечения оптимальных условий для его использования. Продолжение пользования сайтом означает ваше согласие на применение этих файлов. Получить дополнительную информацию или сведения о возможных изменениях конфигурации можно в разделе «Политика в отношении куки-файлов»




Контактная информация

Plaza del Machete s/n
01001  Vitoria, Álava - Araba  (Basque Country)
turismo@vitoria-gasteiz.org
www.vitoria-gasteiz.org/turismo

Местонахождение

Автономное сообщество:
Basque Country

Провинция / Остров:
Álava - Araba

Araba-Álava

Описание

An architectural solution that has been converted into a monument.

The construction was designed to connect the Medieval part of the city with the new urban neighbourhoods.

It dates back to the 18th century. Its architectural value lies in the fact that it was originally intended as a solution to link the old quarter with the new and expanding part of the city. They saved the uneven part of land between the walled enclosure and the lower part of the city. As a result the Medieval streets became accessible through the Neoclassical new suburb. Although part of it was created in the 18th century the official construction date is cited as 1787. The Arquillos is divided into two areas. The first is called Arquillos del Juicio, and was built thanks to José de Segurola, who envisaged erecting a series of houses towards the latter end of the 18th century. The second area, known as Arquillos del Ala, was built by Díez de Güemes, with the help of Justo A. de Olaguibel.

Год постройки:
Others

Художественный период:
Neo-classical

Исторический период:
18th century

Карта


Поблизости