Girona & Montserrat Full day Tour from Barcelona
Discover Girona and Montserrat on full day tour from Barcelona.
Walk by one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe.
Admire the brightly painted facades of the houses overlooking the Onyar River in Girona.
Go up to Montserrat with Cog-Wheel Train which leaves you in the middle of the Monastery.
Admire the Montserrat Virgin, known as La Moreneta (the Black Virgin), which is the patron saint of Catalonia.
Taste 4 typical liquors handmade by the monks of the monastery.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual official guide.
- Guided walking tour to Girona.
- Taste of 4 typical liquors handmade by the monks of the monastery.
- Entrance to the audiovisual “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat” exhibition in Montserrat.
- Cog – Wheel Train.
- Entrance to the Girona Cathedral.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Price: €102 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 11 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Monday and Friday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услугПечать
Girona (Guillem Femenias -Flickr)
Montserrat (Jorge Fraganillo-Flickr)