Throughout history, Sevilla was hit by various epidemics which decimated their population. Plague was the deadliest of them all.
Through this theatrical route is intended to give an insight into how the city facing massive contagion and how the Seville were preparing to fight an invisible but deadly enemy.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/04/2016
- Date available to: 29/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LAGOMAR TRAVEL
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услугПечать
Other activities you may find interesting
€12 per person (including taxes)
The Chamber of MAN dedicated to Greece has one of the ... (+Подробнее)
€18 per person (including taxes)
In our tour, we are going to discover the city of ... (+Подробнее)