Touristic train route in Aracena
Tourist Train ride about an hour, departing from the St. Peter's Square, next to the Cave of Wonders.
Visit the Old City to climb the castle hill, where the fortress walls and Gothic Church belonging to the thirteenth century style. Besides witnessing stunning views of the natural park Sierra de Aracena.
We descend to the Medieval Square with the Interpretation Center of the Natural Park installed in the "Cabildo Viejo", continuing the tour of the most significant both for their religious and civil buildings neighborhoods. Also visit the Museum of Contemporary Art outdoors.
- Price: €4 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2016
- Date available to: 28/02/2019
- Additional information: * Weekends and holidays on schedule 11.30 am to 14,30h and 15,30h to 19,30h. * Monday through Friday by reservation.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Young people
- Organising company: DOÑANA-ARACENA-AVENTURA S.L
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услугПечать
Cultural route Castle
Cultural route fortress
Cultural Route Tower Mudejar
Parish and Medieval Square