Where are we??
Where we are?
Our premises in Toronto are conveniently located at 2 Bloor Street West, 34th floor, with direct access to the Yonge and Bloor subway.
Monday to Friday, Open to the Public from 9 am – 3 pm
Telephone Number: (416) 961 3131
Fax Number : (416)961 1992
E-mail : Toronto@tourspain.es Tourist Office of Spain Staff´s Directory: Information EXT: 26
Marketing and Media EXT: 27
Trade EXT: 24
Accounting EXT: 25
January 1, New Year's Day
February 17, Family Day
April 18, Good Friday
April 21, Easter Monday
May 1, Labour Day in Spain
May 19, Victoria Day
July 1, Canada Day
August 4, Civic Day
August 15, Assumption of Mary
September 1, Labour Day
October 13, Thanksgiving Day
December 8, Feast of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, Christmas Day
December 26, Boxing Day
The Tourist Offices of Spain are the representatives abroad of the Instituto de Turismo de España (TURESPAÑA), which is the Administrative unit of the Central Government of Spain in charge of promoting Spain abroad as a tourism destination.
The Spanish Tourist Office in Toronto is one of 31 overseas offices of Turespaña, the Spanish institution responsible for the promotion and marketing of Spanish tourism abroad. Our areas of influence are the Canadian markets.
Our activities include: - Participating in International Trade Fairs.
- Giving guidance to the Autonomous Regions and companies in the tourist sector regarding promotional strategy.
- Supplying tourist information and leaflets to the general public and to the trade.
- Facilitating the work of the media informing people about Spain.
- Working with tourist industry associations to constantly improve the conditions and volume of Canadian tourism to Spain.
- Giving our help to tour-operators, organisers and suppliers of tourist services and trade in general to make their job of commercialising Spanish destinations and tourist products easier.
- Providing the Spanish tourist trade with a framework to introduce, publicise and sell their tourist products in this market.
- Developing a deep understanding of the market: its protagonists, structure, evolution, and constantly updating this to give the best plan for promotional policies and strategies and a satisfactory forecast of the development of demand. © 2008 Tourist Office of Spain in Canada
2 Bloor West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3E2
Tel.: (416) 961-3131, Fax: (416) 961-1992 E-mail: email@example.com