A universal genius
The Picasso Museum is a clear example of the links between this universal artist and the city of Barcelona. Not only did the city provide him with a sound academic training, but the artistic effervescence that he experienced here was the force that opened up his path towards modernity.
- Designation: Regional museum
- Artistic period: Contemporary
- Content: Fine arts
- From Tuesday to Sunday From 09:00 to 19:00
- Thursday From 09:00 to 21:30
- Closing days: Monday
Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 24 June, 25 December.
- General: €11
- Reduced: €7
- Children: Admission free
- ICOM members and associations: Admission free
Guided tours, Shop
- Disabled access