Tibidabo Amusement Park
Tradition and modernity come together at Tibidabo, the oldest of Spain's theme parks.
The park, located on the Tibidabo Mountain in Barcelona, is home to veritable treasures accumulated over the course of its more than one hundred years of history, such as the Tibidabo Aeroplane or the Robot Museum.
The Marionetàrium puppet centre and Krüeger Horror Hotel are just some of the wonderful shows and attractions you can enjoy at the park, which has been refurbished and modernised to offer a full range of amenities and services to visitors of all ages.
Godziny otwarcia i ceny
- Check the website for information on opening times.
- Ogólny: 28,50€
- Ulgowy: 10,30€ Under 120 cm tall
- Emeryci: 10€
- Osoby niepełnosprawne: 5,60€
- Wstęp wolny Under 90 cm tall
- Dorośli: 12,70€ Camí del Cel
- Ulgowy: 7,80€ Camí del Cel. Menores de 120 cm.
- Emeryci: 6,70€ Camí del Cel
Camí del Cel is open all year round, except 1 and 6 January and 25 December.