Young Lamb from Aragon
Aragon baby lamb
W jakim regionie Hiszpanii jest typowy?
- Wspólnota autonomiczna: Aragon
The livestock used to make 'Ternasco de Aragon' are sheep of the Rasa Aragonesa, Ojinegra de Teruel and the Roya Bilbilitana Castilian breeds.
The characteristics of the 'Rasa Aragonesa' breed stand out among the rest for the rusticity, yield and excellent quality of they meat. The lambs that are butchered are no older than 90 days, weigh between 18 and 24 kg and are raised under natural conditions. The production process consists of the butchering, airing and preservation phases. These breeds produce tender meat that is light pink in colour with slight intermuscular fattiness, very juicy, consistently firm, with a light texture.
Informacje o produkcie
- Rodzaj produktu: Meat
- Sezon: Year-round.
- Pochodzenie: The area in which the Rasa Aragonesa, Ojinegra de Teruel and Roya Bilbilitana breeds are raised, butchered and processed covers the entire Aragon, especially the province of Teruel.
- Polecany napój: Crianza, reserva or gran reserva wines.
- Gdzie kupić?: Young Lamb from Aragon is available at nearly all speciality stores, supermarkets and butcher's shops in the Aragon, as well as in must large stores throughout the peninsula.
- Przepisy: Stuffed shoulder of lamb