W jakim regionie Hiszpanii jest typowy?
- Wspólnota autonomiczna: Navarre
The presence of artichokes in Navarre is very ancient. Their quality is exceptional.
The Tudela artichoke Geographical Protection Mark covers only the Extra and First categories belonging to the native white variety. This variety has a circular hole in the top and is rounder than others. Once the plant is harvested, individual selection is carried out to ensure the Designation's quality requirements. The fruits are crunchy in texture, slightly bitter, very tasty and juicy. They can be eaten in a variety of ways and form part of many recipes in the cuisine of Navarre and the northern peninsula.
Informacje o produkcie
- Rodzaj produktu: Vegetables
- Sezon: All year round, because the harvest times are in the autumn and between March and July.
- Pochodzenie: They are produced in the muncipalities of Tudela, Cabanillas, Fustiñana, Fontellas and Cortes, all of them in the south of the community of Navarre.
- Przepisy: Vegetable stew
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: 0
- Uwagi: Rich in potassium and iron.