Montes de Toledo Olive Oil
W jakim regionie Hiszpanii jest typowy?
- Wspólnota autonomiczna: Castile-La Mancha
The olive trees in these area, which produce high quality oil, have been cultivated since Roman times and, especially, under Arab rule.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, also called Navalmorales Oil, comes from the Cornicabra variety of olive, which constitutes nearly 100% of the cultivated surface area. The Montes de Toledo olive grove covers an area of 54,500 hectares. Olives are harvested by the beating system. The taste is fruity, clean, aromatic, persistent with a bitter aftertaste and slightly spicy. The colour varies between intense green and yellow-gold. Generally, the oils protected under this denomination feel very dense in the mouth and are very stable.
Informacje o produkcie
- Rodzaj produktu: Others
- Sezon: Harvested in January and February. It is consumed year-round.
- Pochodzenie: The Montes de Toledo Denomination of Origin covers an area comprising 103 towns in the south-western regions of Toledo and the north-west of Ciudad Real. The olive trees, on small family farms, are treated with great care to achieve the best quality oil.
- Przepisy: La Mancha ratatouille with eggs
- Uwagi: Rico en lípidos y vitamina E