Dane kontaktowe

Calle del Salvador s/n
44001  Teruel  (Aragon)
Tel.:+34 978602061



  • x

    Światowe Dziedzictwo – certyfikat przyznawany przez UNESCO.


The twin tower of San Martín’s.

This tower is almost identical to that of San Martín in terms of design and décor.

It dates from the beginning of the 14th century, although it was rebuilt in 1677 after it collapsed. It has a single nave with a barrel vault. It has decorated walls and side chapels. The tower has several levels bordered with tiling in rhomboid patterns, borders and semi-circular arches, decorated with white and green tiles.

  • Budowla: Tower
  • Okres artystyczny: Mudejar
  • Okres historyczny: 14th century
  • Otoczenie: Carmelite Convent, Clarissan Convent and Provincial Museum.

Informacje praktyczne

Plan zajęć

  • Od 15 lip do 15 wrz
  • Od 10:00 do 14:00 Od 16:00 do 20:00
  • Od 16 wrz do 14 lip
  • Od Wtorek do Niedziela Od 11:00 do 14:00 Od 16:30 do 19:30
  • Poniedziałek Od 11:00 do 14:00


  • Ogólny: 2,50€
  • Ulgowy: 1,80€
  • Wstęp wolny children under 7 years