Mora de Rubielos castle
A castle that watches the horizon.
It is situated on a hill in the Sierra de Gudar.
Its medieval surroundings are outstanding. Its construction began in the 14th century at the wish of the Hernández Heredia family It is in Gothic style, but its exterior has the severe air of a castle. The chapel is in one of its four towers. The four façades are different from one another. As for the rooms, they are arranged around an interior courtyard. In the rooms there are still the remains of doors, windows and tiles.
- Budowla: Castle
- Okres artystyczny: Gothic
- Okres historyczny: 14th century
- Od Poniedziałek do Piątek Od 10:00 do 14:00 Od 17:00 do 19:30
- Sobota Od 10:00 do 14:00 Od 17:00 do 20:00
- Niedziela Od 10:00 do 14:00
- Ogólny: 2€
- Emeryci: 1,50€