Ta strona internetowa wykorzystuje pliki cookies, aby zapewnić użytkownikowi jak najlepsze doświadczenia. Jeśli kontynuujesz przeglądanie, przyjmujemy, że wyrażasz zgodę się na ich używanie. Możesz uzyskać więcej informacji lub dowiedzieć się, jak zmienić ustawienia przeglądarki w naszej polityka cookies




Dane kontaktowe

Ronda de Julián Romero 18
16001  Cuenca  (Castile-La Mancha)
www.turismocastillalamancha.com
Tel.:+34 969220925
Faks:+34 969220739

Lokalizacja

Wspólnota autonomiczna:
Castile-La Mancha

Prowincja/Wyspa:
Cuenca

Cuenca

Rezerwacje


Opis

The current site of the Menéndez Pelayo International University was a building that the Carmelite order of nuns bought in 1622 from Fernando Ruíz de Alarcón for a total of nine-hundred and seventy thousand Maravedis (Spanish currency of the time). It lies on the highest part of the city, on the River Huécar valley, within an area that has been declared a World heritage site by UNESCO. It was rebuilt on two occasions in the 17th century: in 1624, the stonework maestro Juan de Celaya made the modifications while in 1651 the carpenter Pedro García and the builder Antonio Velasco were entrusted with making the changes.

Budowla:
Convent

Okres artystyczny:
Baroque

Okres historyczny:
17th century, 16th century

Informacje praktyczne

Plan zajęć

Od Poniedziałek do Niedziela
Od 11:00 do 14:00
Od 17:00 do 20:00


Dni zamknięcia: Wtorek


Ceny

Wstęp wolny

Usługi

Library
Courses / Workshops
Education and cultural activities

Mapa


W pobliżu