This Gothic church has been moved stone by stone to its current site.
It was formerly part of the Monastery of Jonqueres and was moved in the 19th century. It is in the Gothic style.
This Gothic-style church dates from the 14th century. It originally formed part of the old Monastery of Jonqueres (12th century). In 1872 the church was moved, stone by stone, to its current site. The main nave and high altar were completely rebuilt, while the dimensions of the cloister were scaled down. This church was one of the first to be built in the new urban development known as El Eixample.
- Budowla: Basilica
- Okres artystyczny: Gothic
- Okres historyczny: 14th century
- Otoczenie: Market of La Concepción.
- Od 01 wrz do 30 cze
- Od Poniedziałek do Sobota Od 07:30 do 13:00 Od 17:00 do 21:00
- Dni świąteczne i Niedziela Od 07:00 do 14:00 Od 17:00 do 21:00
- Wstęp wolny