Ta strona internetowa wykorzystuje pliki cookies, aby zapewnić użytkownikowi jak najlepsze doświadczenia. Jeśli kontynuujesz przeglądanie, przyjmujemy, że wyrażasz zgodę się na ich używanie. Możesz uzyskać więcej informacji lub dowiedzieć się, jak zmienić ustawienia przeglądarki w naszej polityka cookies




Dane kontaktowe

Calle Las Madres 4
05001  Ávila  (Castile-Leon)
www.sanjosedeavila.es
www.avilaturismo.com
Tel.:+34 920222127

Lokalizacja

Wspólnota autonomiczna:
Castile-Leon

Prowincja/Wyspa:
Ávila

Ávila

Opis

Site of the first foundation of St. Therese, in 1562, which was supported by relevant religious figures like the Bishop Álvaro de Mendoza. The church was built in the beginning of the 17th century by Francisco de Mora and became the model for the rest of the temples that would be later constructed for the Order of the Carmelites. The church has only one nave, covered by a vaulted ceiling with a cupola above the transept. One of the most remarkable features of the interior of the church is the chapel of Guillamas, which holds the tombs of these men, with their praying images. The convent houses the St. Therese Museum of the Discalced Carmelites. It was declared a National Monument in 1968.

Budowla:
Convent

Okres historyczny:
16th century

Informacje praktyczne

Plan zajęć

Od 26 paź do 29 mar
Od Poniedziałek do Niedziela
Od 10:00 do 13:30
Od 15:00 do 18:00




Od 30 mar do 25 paź
Od Poniedziałek do Niedziela
Od 10:00 do 13:30
Od 16:00 do 19:00




Ceny

Ogólny: 1,40€
Grupy: 1,40€

Mapa


W pobliżu