La Taberna De Mister Pinkleton
Open as a Tablao Flamenco in 1961, La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton offers currently an amazing and different flamenco show while enjoying the best products of the spanish gastronomy and a huge selection of wine, champagne and spirits labels.
Open every day from 18h to 1:30h, the flamenco shows are at 19h, at 21h and 23h. Each show is one hour and a half long and consists of 4-5 artists including: guitarist, singers and dancers (the line-up varies each day).
Customers can come whether to have dinner or just enjoy some drinks at any of the shows.
SHOW + DRINK 30€ : includes the show and one drink (beer, wine, sangría, cocktail, whisky, etc)
SHOW + DINNER 60€ : includes the show, dinner a la carte, two drinks and a dessert
SHOW + DRINK 10€ (children under 16 years old)
* Prices per person, taxes included *
It is recommended to make a reservation before coming.
Ladies and gentlemen: Step right up!
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 08/03/2017
- Date available to: 28/02/2022
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usługDrukuj
Bar and restaurant
Iberian Cured Ham
Other activities you may find interesting
€140 per person (including taxes)
Travel back in time to self-sufficient colonies of the ... (+Zobacz więcej)