The stargazing tour: two days independent walking - an overnight in a romantic mountain refuge
1st day: The path leads from Roque de Los Muchachos (2,426 m) along the rim of the Caldera crater with impressive views into its interior to Refugio Punta de los Roques picnic site (2,054m). It’s an ideal place where you can enjoy the sunset, the dusk and the magic of star-gazing. An overnight stay in a romantic mountain scenery with sufficient shelter, water and electricity, but without further amenities.
2nd day: After sunrise we continue on the hiking path GR 131 in southern direction, passing the Sanctuary of the Virgen del Pino until we reach the Visitor Center of the National Park in El Paso in the Aridane Valley, from where you can go by bus (line 300) to Santa Cruz or Los Llanos every half hour.
For your information:
Sleeping bag and mat available (small fee).
The tour is entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Llanos de Aridane, Los (La Palma)
Breña Baja (La Palma)
Santa Cruz de la Palma (La Palma)
Tazacorte (La Palma)
Paso, El (La Palma)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Independent hiking tour. We organize the transfer on WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY from your accomodation to the starting walking point as well as any kind of useful informations. Sleeping bag and mat available (small fee).
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATOUR
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usługDrukuj
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Both during the day and night, and suitable for all, ... (+Zobacz więcej)