Pedro Muñoz


Bodegas Mª Luisa Rodriguez Huertas, S.L


Kontaktopplysninger

Calle Almendros s/n
13620  Pedro Muñoz, Ciudad Real  (Castile-La Mancha)
mlrohu@terra.es
Tlf.:+34 926586870
Tlf.:+34 926587269
Tlf.:+34 926587269

Beliggenhet

Ciudad Real

Beskrivelse

Winery with its own vineyards. Grapes are monitored throughout the ripening process. It has a room with 70 barrels. 70% are American oak and the other 30% are French oak. Production is of Cerro de la Nieves wine, along with Vermouth, mistela and sparkling wine.


Åpningstider

Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm. Closed: 1-15 August


Språk

German, English, Spanish

Aktiviteter

Aktiviteter med bestilling

Tasting courses
Guided tasting sessions
Guided vineyard tours
Wine sales
Wine tasting

Aktiviteter uten bestilling

Wine sales

Kart


Kanskje du er interessert i




HVA FINNES DET I NÆRHETEN? (innenfor en radius av 2 km)


X
Spain SevilleMadridMalagaCordobaA CoruñaBarcelonaHuescaCadizGranadaValenciaCastellón - CastellóMurciaLleidaCáceresLa RiojaAsturiasAlicante - AlacantPontevedraCantabriaLugoGuipúzcoa - GipuzkoaVizcaya - BizkaiaBurgosToledoAlmeríaÁvilaTarragonaÁlava - ArabaTeruelJaénHuelvaLeónSalamancaGironaCiudad RealSegoviaZaragozaValladolidBadajozNavarreZamoraCuencaSoriaPalenciaOurenseAlbaceteGuadalajaraCanary IslandsBalearic Islands
X
Baleares IbizaMajorcaMinorcaFormentera
X
Canarias LanzaroteLa PalmaTenerifeGran CanariaFuerteventuraGomeraHierro