Costume Museum. Ethnological Heritage Research Centre
This museum features numerous exhibits showing the evolution of clothing in Spain throughout history. An exquisite selection of clothing items from times gone by is combined with traditional dress from every region of Spain, as well as examples of contemporary fashion design. Designers like Fortuny, Balenciaga, Pertegaz, Hannibal Laguna, Ailante and Torretta, among other masters of haute couture, are represented in this unusual museum, which also displays pieces of jewellery and home furnishings, as well as accessories such as shoes and gloves.
- National museum
- Fra Tirsdag til Lørdag Fra 09:30 til 19:00
- Offentlige fridager og Søndag Fra 10:00 til 15:00
- Lukkedager: Monday
- Fra 01 jul til 31 aug
- Torsdag Fra 09:30 til 22:30
The permanent collection will be closed temporarily for renovation works. Closed: 1 and 6 January; 1 May; 24, 25 and 31 December.
- Generelt: 3€
- Redusert: 1,50€
- Pensjonerte: Gratis inngang
- Studenter: Gratis inngang
- Personer med funksjonshemming: Gratis inngang
- Storfamilie: Gratis inngang
Audio guide, Guided tours