An Arab palace in the heart of Zaragoza.
It was built as a place of recreation and also served as a defensive building.
It is an 11th-century Arab castle palaceRemains of its fortified area are still preserved. It is a palace of quadrangular plan with rounded towers except for one of them, known as the Troubadour's Tower, which has a rectangular plan. The rooms are arranged around the courtyard, which is open to the sky. Its roofs, coffered ceilings and plasterwork decoration are some of its greatest charms. It is currently the headquarters of the Aragonese Parliament.
- Konstruksjon: Palace
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Arab
- Historisk periode: 11th century
- Fra 01 apr til 31 okt
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 10:00 til 14:00 Fra 16:30 til 20:00
- Fra 01 nov til 31 mar
- Fra Lørdag til Onsdag Fra 10:00 til 13:30 Fra 16:00 til 18:00
- Fredag Fra 16:00 til 18:00
- Generelt: 5€
- Redusert: 1€
- Barn: Gratis inngang
- Grupper: 4€
- Gratis inngang