This former collegiate church is Gothic in style. Today it is a sculpture museum. When Medina del Campo was Europe's leading wool trading centre, no merchant could seal a contract or deal until high mass, held on the balcony of the façade of Nuestra Señora del Pópulo Church, had finished.
- Konstruksjon: Collegiate church
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Renaissance
- Historisk periode: 16th century
- Fra Tirsdag til Lørdag 16:00
- Fredag, Lørdag, Søndag 10:30
- Lukkedager: Monday
Guided tours to the Collegiate Church Tower.