Carranque Archaeological Park
Tilgjengelighet. Tilgjengelige steder og tjenester i Spania.
The Carranque Archaeological Park can be reached in under an hour by car from Madrid and Toledo. This Roman site dates from the 4th century AD and offers visitors a view of life at that time. This ancient village is situated on the banks of the River Guadarrama and is well worth a visit. Numerous archaeological remains have been found here, including coins, furniture, ceramic objects, engravings, tools and mosaics of an extraordinary quality, all of which attest to the splendour of this settlement.
There is also a visitors’ centre with model reconstructions which provides additional information.
- Konstruksjon: Archaeological site
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Classical-Roman
- Historisk periode: Romanisation (A.D.)
- Fra Onsdag til Fredag Fra 09:30 til 14:00
- Offentlige fridager og Helg Fra 10:00 til 14:00
- Generelt: 5€
- Redusert: 3€