Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
Built to commemorate the victory at the Battle of Toro.
It was commissioned by the Catholic Monarchs in thanks for the victory at the Battle of Toro.
It has a single nave, with side chapels located between the buttresses. Of particular interest on the main façade are the chains of the freed prisoners. It has a late Gothic cloister and the ceiling on the second floor is in the Mudéjar style. Its church has a single nave with a stellar vault. Another highlight is the main chapel, which is decorated with the coats of arms of the Catholic Monarchs supported by a large eagles, ogee arches and the figures of saints.
- Konstruksjon: Monastery
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Mudejar
- Historisk periode: 15th century
- Omgivelser: Cambrón door, Santa María La Blanca Synagogue
- Fra 01 mar til 15 okt
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 10:00 til 18:45
- Fra 16 okt til 28 feb
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 10:00 til 17:45
- Generelt: 2,50€
- Grupper: 2,20€
- Barn: Gratis inngang