Church and tower of San Martín
The way into the city
San Martin church already existed in 1196, but the current church actually dates back to the seventeenth century.
It has three naves, an ambulatory, a pointed barrel vault with small windows in the central nave and arris vaults in the side naves. The oldest part of the church is the Gothic-Mudejar tower façade from 1315. The square based building is adorned with brickwork and ceramic tiles. It has a pointed shaped vault at its base that leads onto the street.
- Konstruksjon: Tower
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Mudejar
- Historisk periode: 14th century
- Omgivelser: Andaquilla gateway, Seminary.
Only the exterior can be visited