Mora de Rubielos castle
A castle that watches the horizon.
It is situated on a hill in the Sierra de Gudar.
Its medieval surroundings are outstanding. Its construction began in the 14th century at the wish of the Hernández Heredia family It is in Gothic style, but its exterior has the severe air of a castle. The chapel is in one of its four towers. The four façades are different from one another. As for the rooms, they are arranged around an interior courtyard. In the rooms there are still the remains of doors, windows and tiles.
- Konstruksjon: Castle
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 14th century
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 10:00 til 14:00 Fra 17:00 til 19:30
- Lørdag Fra 10:00 til 14:00 Fra 17:00 til 20:00
- Søndag Fra 10:00 til 14:00
- Generelt: 2€
- Pensjonerte: 1,50€