A great Romanesque temple
It dates from the second half of the 12th century and the beginning of the 13th, and was built on the site of a primitive temple from Swabian times. This building contains a mixture of diverse styles (Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassical), although the structure is transition Romanesque, with Cistercian and Compostela influences. It has a Latin cross ground plan and sanctuary with three apses, of which only one remains. It has been a basilica since 1987.
- Konstruksjon: Cathedral
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 12th century
- Omgivelser: San Clodio, Santa María de Melón.
- Fra Mandag til Lørdag Fra 11:30 til 13:00 Fra 16:00 til 19:00
- Offentlige fridager og Søndag Fra 16:00 til 19:00
- Gratis inngang