It was founded in 1524 by Don Álvaro Pérez de Osorio and his wife, and has a masonry work facade. This is a lovely church with a single nave and a Mudéjar roof dating from the 16th century.
- Konstruksjon: Church
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Renaissance
- Historisk periode: 16th century
Fra Mandag til SøndagFra 10:00 til 12:30 Fra 16:00 til 19:00