Oratory of San Felipe de Neri
Calle Andrés de Cabrera s/n
16001 Cuenca (Castile-La Mancha)
It was built in 1739. The architect José Martín de Aldehuela was in charge of the project, which was funded by the archdeacon of Moya, Don Álvaro Carvajal y Lancáster. It is made up of a single nave in the form of a Latin cross, with barrel vaults. Although the building is not very interesting on the outside, the inside is truly beautiful. Amongst other elements, the magnificent Rococo decoration stands out in the side chapels and on the cornices and capitals. It was restored in 1989.
- Konstruksjon: Church
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Rococo
Open during hours of worship.
- Gratis inngang