Forum of Barcelona
Only four Corinthian spire columns on a podium remain in this temple consecrated to Augustus in the 1st century.
This temple chaired the Roman forum of Barcelona and was also the site for the tribunals and the market. Surrounded by a beautiful garden that was later remodelled during the Gothic period. Located behind the Cathedral. Catalonian tourist centre.
- Konstruksjon: Temple
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Classical-Roman
- Historisk periode: 1st century
- Omgivelser: Cathedral, l´Ardiaca House.
- Mandag Fra 10:00 til 14:00
- Fra Tirsdag til Lørdag Fra 10:00 til 19:00
- Søndag Fra 10:00 til 20:00
- Gratis inngang