Fundación Mies Van der Rohe
Mies Van der Rohe pavilion
Influenced by Bauhaus.
This edifice was built under the clear influence of Bauhaus, for the International Exhibition of 1929.
This is the pavilion built by Mies van der Rohe that represented Germany in the International Exhibition of 1929. After the Exhibition it was demolished and later rebuilt under the direction of Bauhaus. The building is made of glass, steel, stone and onyx.
- Konstruksjon: Public building
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Avant-garde
- Historisk periode: 20th Century
- Omgivelser: National Palace, Olympic Stadium.
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 10:00 til 20:00
- Generelt: 5€
- Redusert: 2,6€
- Grupper: 4€
- Barn: Gratis inngang