Sant Pere de les Puelles Church
It preserves diverse Romanesque elements
The church forms part of the premises of the monastery of Benedictine nuns, which was founded in the mid-10th century and subsisted as it was until the 19th century. The church, which dates from the pre-Romanesque period, preserves part of the 10th century Greek cross and Corinthian capitals. The small bell-tower, called Los Pájaros, is also from the Romanesque period. The Plaza de Sant Pere is presided over by a Neoclassical wrought iron fountain.
- Konstruksjon: Church
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Romanesque
- Historisk periode: 14th century, 10th century
- Omgivelser: The Barcelona triumphal arch .
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 08:30 til 13:00 Fra 17:00 til 19:30
- Lørdag Fra 08:30 til 13:00 Fra 16:30 til 19:00
- Søndag Fra 11:00 til 14:00
- Helligdager Fra 09:30 til 13:00
- Gratis inngang