Built on the remains of an 11th century structure
Temple erected in the 11th century of which only the crypt is conserved. This temple founded by Abad Oliba in 1038 still has its original Romanesque bell tower. A large stone cross that opens out into two apses on each wing and only one nave. The present work dates from the 18th century and is Neoclassic.
- Konstruksjon: Cathedral
- Historisk periode: 11th century
- Omgivelser: Episcopal Museum
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 10:00 til 13:00 Fra 16:00 til 19:00
- Generelt: Gratis inngang