A small Romanesque hermitage
The Chapel of Marcús was built in the 12th century next to the old Roman road which led out of the city (today the calle Carders). It is a small Romanesque hermitage which preserves part of its original exterior with blind arches. The interior was altered with Neoclassical reforms and diverse remodelling in the 20th century. It was erected in honour of the Mare de Déu de la Guía.
- Konstruksjon: Chapel
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Romanesque
- Historisk periode: 12th century
- Omgivelser: The church of Santa María del Mar.
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 10:00 til 12:00
- Lørdag Fra 10:30 til 11:00
- Gratis inngang