The convent was founded by Lady María Mencía de San Agustín in a vacant lot adjacent to the chapel of San Justo and San Pastor. It was built in the 16th century. The sanctuary of the church was built in Gothic style, and is covered by Baroque vaults with plasterwork. In 1531, Pedro Dávila built the high chapel. In the interior we can see the Renaissance reredos of the high altar, made by Juan Rodríguez and Lucas Giraldo.
- Konstruksjon: Convent
- Kunsthistorisk periode: Renaissance
- Historisk periode: 16th century