Quinta de la Fuente del Berro Park
The origins of these gardens date back to 1631, when the owner of the land, the Duke of Frías, sold a large piece of property to Philip IV. It had a wealth of orchards and abundant water from a spring that irrigated then, which was known as the Fuente del Berro spring. In the present day, lush plant life, trees, including some age-old specimens, statues and monuments scattered throughout, as well as the summerhouses, lodges and pavilions that can also be seen from the paths, contribute to preserving the look of this late 19th/early 20th-century garden.
- Fra 01 okt til 31 mar
Fra 06:30 til 22:00
- Fra 01 apr til 30 sep
Fra 06:30 til 00:00