Madrid Book Fair
Every spring the Madrid Book Fair is one of the main cultural events for lovers of books and literature.
It first took place in 1933. Today, the over 350 stalls set up along the Paseo de Carruajes avenue in Madrid's Retiro park not only offer the public the chance to discover the latest literary offerings, but also to meet their favourite writers. Every day, the bookshops and publishing companies organise book-signing sessions featuring the most popular authors. What's more, you'll find all kinds of books arranged on the different stands, which you can buy at a very attractive discount.
- Dato: Fra 25.mai.2018 til 10.jun.2018
Plaza de la Independencia, 7
Åpningstider og priser
- Fra 25.mai.2018 til 10.jun.2018
- Offentlige fridager Fra 10:00 til 14:30 Fra 17:00 til 21:30
* Informasjonen kan bli endret
SØK ETTER AKTIVITETER I SPANIA BESTILL AKTIVITETEN DIN HER
Can you recall the first moment graffiti and street art ...(+Vis mer)
- Travel by high speed train from Madrid to enjoy a ...(+Vis mer)
1st Day (Sun). ...(+Vis mer)
- Travel by train from Madrid to enjoy a walking tour ...(+Vis mer)