In this tour you can visit the most emblematic sites of the city of Palma de Mallorca. Enjoy a complete City Tour around the city of Palma de Mallorca. You can taste typical products of the island such as sobrasada, olives and sausage.
Itinerary: The duration of the guided walking itinerary in Palma de Mallorca is 2 hours.
We will start our guided walking tour in Palma de Mallorca in Parc de la Mar in front of the tourist information office, it is an easy place to find, and a good meeting point. In this guided tour in Palma de Mallorca, we discover the old town of Palma, the most important buildings, such as:
The monumental part with the Cathedral and the Palace of the Almudaina.
The walls of Palma.
The gardens of the King.
One of the most beautiful medieval patios in Palma de Mallorca.
Stroll through the little alleys, see; Paseo Born, Plaza Mercat, Plaza Mayor, Calle San Miguel.
Visit the Cathedral (optional, price entrance: 6 €).
Free tasting of typical products of the island: sobrasada, camaiot, sausage, olives, etc.
Includes: 2 hours tour of the most emblematic sites of the city of Palma de Mallorca. Tourist guide (5 languages). Travel insurance.
Not Included: Transfers. Wine tasting (additional cost).
MINIMUM OF 2 PASSENGERS PER PURCHASE
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Nº Departures Arrivals Start 1 10:00 a.m. 12:00 a.m Pre-purchase time: 24 hours
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
Other activities you may find interesting
€7 per person (including taxes)
MolArte Inédito the route that offers, in this new ... (+Vis mer)
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
Gibraltar is a duty-free territory and this makes ... (+Vis mer)