Lanzarote, hiking and relax, one week.
We propose you a week full of fun far from the touristic hordes. Discover Lanzarote the real way: walking, feeling the warm of this island and their inhabintants.
We will take you to the moonlike volcanic landscape, the green and magnificient north, and Lanzarote's best-kept secret: its unexplored ravines full of colour and life. Withou rushing, taking time to talk to locals, to enjoy the views, to enjoy life.
3 days hiking with a local private guide and 3 days free so you can explore the island on your own, or if you prefer, we can organize your private tours with an exclusive guide.
- Price: €479 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 07/02/2017
- Date available to: 27/01/2018
- Additional information: 8 days/7 nights staying in an apartment at 100 metres from the beach in a little village far from the noise. Breakfast, transfers to and from the airport to your accommodation, 3 days hiking with your private guide and transport from and to your accommodation to the beginning of the route. For 4 persons, the price is 389€/ person.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: One Two Trek
Informasjon fra leverandørenSkriv ut
Wineyards and volcanoes of Timanfaya.
Near the crater of La Corona.
In the secrets of Lanzarote.
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
We propose: Enjoy 2 nights accommodation in Caceres and ... (+Vis mer)
Casar de Cáceres
€140 per person (including taxes)
Always wished you were a cowboy and dream to live an ... (+Vis mer)